I have accepted a job offer with my sorority, Tri Sigma, to be a Regional Consultant for the '09-'10 academic year. After training I will begin traveling in mid August, visiting our chapters at colleges and universites across the US. I will help to train, assist, and lead these chapters in a successful direction and make sure they are following all policies and procedures. I will get a 3 day break (weekend I'm guessing) in both the fall & spring in addition to a 3 day Thanksgiving break and a winter break.
Right now I am off to move to Raleigh, NC for the month of June. I will be coming back up to MD for a week before I have to leave for Woodstock, VA to begin training on July 6. As I receive more information I'll keep you updated!
Until next time...
xoxo Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment