Friday, September 4, 2009

Already sick of flying

Ok Delta/Northwest get it together. Changed our gate last minute, now we've been waiting forever because too many people were booked onto the plane and they needed to stuff some more flight crew in with us.

"We might possibly be nose-heavy," we better not be! Thankfully I have like 45 minutes to make connection but there are some very unhappy travelers that are not going to make their connection to DC. I hate cranky people, and even more I hate shoving muy carry on under the seat infront of me. If the fluffy handles of my Vera Bradley tote sticking out are going to affect the flight, I think we have some bigger issues!

I'm sure it is difficult to work in the flight business, but I sure do feel like I'm inconvenienced on every flight I go on. However, got some great news as I boarded the plane. I have a Verizon Wireless Aircard being shipped to me @ Penn State...no more internet problems for me!

Cross your fingers I make this connection--or I'm going to be one of those cranky travelers.

Ps. The flight attendant just said "itty bitty teeny weeny," super professional!

Until next time,
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment